Saturday, December 8, 2007

I m just a lazy gal^^

I admit that i am damn super lazy.

All my good friends start blogging thousand years ago, but i m still lazy to do so. Why? Cause i m j simply lazy. I create one blog before but it is abandoned after i wrote a few blogs. I still remember the last post is "i hate fat meats" *blush* Anyway, i want to try my very best to be a hardworking girl from now on. I want to start blogging and record down all the ups and downs in my life.

Nowadays, i am in my end of semester break. Oh, although it is quite bored to lay at bed everyday, eat everyday, watch dramas everyday, but it it still considered heaven as compared to the busy life in imu. At least, i can feel myself is alive and relaxing in my home.
I just come back from kl last few days. As mega sales have started, there are many discounts items in the shopping centres right now! Unfortunately, i failed to find any nice clothes to buy. I felt so dissapointed and bad!! Lastly, i bought a formal dress, platform shoes and some t-shirts. Urghhhhh!

Anyway, i am happy to the max when i met with my dear ph7 members during this kl trip. They are still as lovely as before. I love them i love them!! ( oh ya, lai wai jane was unable to attend this gathering! so this is a semi-ph7 gathering =,= ) It was a memorable experiences as it is the first time i watched movie n sang k with ph7 members at kl!!! Unbelievable right? The movie enchanted was so great!! It is romantic!! It is touching!! It is funny!! I wish that my life is a fairy tale too!! Can i? ^^

Lastly, i wan to hug my ph7 friends. My dear and forever good friends! Night ^-^

Me and my dears were posing in front of the movie's poster ^^

1 comment:

butt3rf|y said...

love u too!!!!! hugs.