Thursday, May 22, 2008

LIFELESSSSS @_@

Hi everybody!!!
My sem 4 had ended...
What can i describe about sem 4...
horrible plus plain like water =(
my seniors say it is the most horrible sem among all da sems..it is ABSOLUTELY true!!
so bored, so lifeless, all i need to do is just study, attend lecture, study, assignmentssssss, pbl, portfoliossss, psd and many endlessss worksss n stress..
what i lack of is FUN n LIFE!!! (ps. but for sure, i still got a little time to go shopping na *-*)

I felt that i had wasted my life, my precious 20 going into 21's life..
after exam, i felt that i had been lefted out by this world..
lost contact with all my friends cause i didnt on msn for a long time d due to my stupid com's problems =(
just now reading all my old friend's blog n felt tat their life is so interesting n meaningful~suddenly miss them kinda kinda much =( love ya love yaa!!!

Next week..next wednesday is da judgement's day, what me n my uni friends done now is just sit at home..waiting for the results n pray n pray
Hoping tis we wont FAIL.. =(
pls pray that we can get at least 50% in this horrible eight subjects!
after that, everything will be fine..^-^
We will recharge our battery n continue our to-do-listss + to-eat-listss in sem 5!!

ps: can someone tell me what is life all about?? @_@

3 comments:

br!an said...

life is about
learning and growing
:P
and most importantly
care,protect and treasure your love ones

nottipie said...

eh, suddenly got update geh..
GO GO GO!! GO have fun after your exams nah. ^^v

-shufen- said...

wah.. raye. since when u started blogging again? i tot this blog died already. hehehe. kla. will link u.
must update more yeas?
miss u!!